no battlefront 3 for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
no battlefront 3 for you

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ATTN: About war with 8th

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-31

ATTN: About war with 8th Empty
PostSubject: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:05 pm

Haven't reported on our wars for a while, which sucks, but I thought we should with this one.

We (Monk, Jedi and myself) lost on Cami with the Republic and on Koriban (*sniff*) with Rebels.

For future reference for Monk: I didn't object too much about the CIS vs Republic map, but that was only to show you that it's near impossible not to lose when against CIS. So yeah, don't fall for it again. It's like jumping off a cliff. Why would you jump if you knew you weren't going to make it? Unless you're suicidal, you DON'T.

Oh and you can't agree to make it official and then say you won't have it. They won fair and square.

Good game on Kor. though. We did well considering our absence from the RS seen. Very Happy

And Monk, ily. Always will. <3
Back to top Go down
https://remagtiheno.darkbb.com
monkeymonkey522

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:09 pm

Sorry Baiz, im going to report, I just had to go eat dinner, I wont do the map again.

Im NOT LIKE ZETSU ALSO kthxbai.

Sorry about this war, I just am not a defender and I couldnt do jack.
Back to top Go down
monkeymonkey522

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:21 pm

Ok real response.

Baiz and Jedi you guys did great, I need to learn to defend, all I do well is support and that is not a good war postition. Also I will never ever agree to Cami Cis because it is cheap and unfair. Finally sorry for accusing Zetsu for a hacker Baiz, but I really think he is and I have proof and sources. Sorry about this war guys <3 you all!
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:23 pm

Oops, I meant scene and not 'seen' in my OP.

And k, but you do have your 'Zetsu moments'. Just make sure you don't pick fights with people. After all, this is a game and tomorrow will dissolve the memories of today's war. Razz:P:P

We live and we learn. Also, it had nothing to do with our skill, because after all we are some of the best. It's because of the Republic('ans') that we couldn't do jack isht. It brought our game down for the second map too, in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
monkeymonkey522

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:25 pm

I DONT HAVE ZETSU MOMENTS!!!!! (D)
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:27 pm

monkeymonkey522 wrote:
Ok real response.

Baiz and Jedi you guys did great, I need to learn to defend, all I do well is support and that is not a good war postition. Also I will never ever agree to Cami Cis because it is cheap and unfair. Finally sorry for accusing Zetsu for a hacker Baiz, but I really think he is and I have proof and sources. Sorry about this war guys <3 you all!

What ever position is best for you.

And just leave it. Half the people that stick with the game long enough that say they don't cheat, cheat. IDC anymore either. I'm going to play this game for fun now (check my Friday gamenights thread). Hopefully you join those.

And <3 you too. of course!
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:27 pm

monkeymonkey522 wrote:
I DONT HAVE ZETSU MOMENTS!!!!! (D)

-_-
Back to top Go down
monkeymonkey522

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:32 pm

I know, I wont care either, I just wont war them... I am going to play the game for fun too, this game may not have too many more days left in it Sad
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeFri Feb 20, 2009 8:51 pm

Blasphemy!!! Sad
Back to top Go down
dvp

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 12:31 pm

O_O! Atleast you guys have the balls to war them unlike other clans. (D)

At what time was this anyways?
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitimeSat Feb 21, 2009 1:17 pm

Yesterday afternoon. I forgot the exact time. LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ATTN: About war with 8th   ATTN: About war with 8th Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ATTN: About war with 8th
Page 1 of 1