no battlefront 3 for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
no battlefront 3 for you

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Your Loadout!

Go down 
+5
tiz1power
[GOD]scrooge30
¢âMERON™
chumpa
-Kira-
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
dvp

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-07-04

Your Loadout! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Loadout!   Your Loadout! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 1:02 pm

For my sniper load out I use sniper jump pack/stealth rage and 20 health and speed.
Back to top Go down
[GOD]Haratsu
Jounin
Jounin
[GOD]Haratsu

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-07-08

Your Loadout! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Your Loadout!   Your Loadout! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 8:27 pm

tiz1power wrote:
[GOD]Haratsu wrote:
Sry this is alittle off topic but i hate those guys who have stealth and the incenerator i mean when im sniping and ranking in killz i always have one little guy that figures out where i am and goes behind me while im stealthed and when i take someone out they kill me ARG i just wanna put my sniper down their throat and blow their chest out ACK!

I JUS HATE ALL THOSE LITTTLE NOOBS I MEEN RILLY INCINERATOR FOR PPL WHO START OUT CUZ ITS EASY TO USE AND ALL THAT I USE THE BOWCASTER MOST TIME AND I USUALLY DONT HAVE A PROBLEM BUT I ALSO HAVE LVL 1 HEALTH WHICH MAKES IT EASIER TO KILL CUZ EVERY1 NOW USES THE INF CREDIT GLITCH WHICH GET REAAAALLLYYY ANNOYING CUZ IM LIKE THE ONLY 1 WITH THE LOWEST HP NOT UNLESS IM PLAYING WITH KEEMO...
THANK YOU I basicly have the same health problem but if i keep my distance from the person im sniping im fine but unless its those little stealth/incenerator bitches im dead. I also figured how to win every sniper fight when im fighting someone who has the RC rockets and the sniper but also takes like three hits with the sniper. What i do is i first go stealth then wait until they're situated in a spot where they are always shooting then i run up on them and shoot them twice until they notice they're being shot then i run along again hopefully with only a quarter of stamina and get behind them and then take em out if they stop lookin for me or when they're healing themselves which pisses them off pretty badly lol. king
Back to top Go down

Your Loadout!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
no battlefront 3 for you :: Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron :: Customization-
Jump to: