no battlefront 3 for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
no battlefront 3 for you

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
djratchet
GOD Member
GOD Member
djratchet

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-22

Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store Empty
PostSubject: Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store   Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 5:59 pm

So, yeah... Make a EU account, check it out and post here to say what you think. Smile
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store   Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store Icon_minitimeFri Feb 13, 2009 9:10 pm

Did just that this morning, and Sushi is doing it right now. UK account ftw!!!

Welp', I thought the demo was great. The weapons we nice and I liked the secondary fire because one of the weapons had the standard Resistance shield thingy. Razz:P:P

The acting was good, I though. And the graphics were good too. I don't think there was any music.

Overall it was great. Though I did expect more, this only the demo and it could just be that demo didn't do the game enough Justice. Hopefully I'll find out soon!

Oh and there is no online play, of course, and that is obviously going to be a big thing for us. Razz:P:P
Back to top Go down
https://remagtiheno.darkbb.com
Designer hangbags
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-09-24

PostSubject: Re: Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store   Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 8:53 pm

We Are Proud To Provide [url]replica bags[/url] You inn Famous Brands. All Our Designer Replica Handbags Are In High Quality And Special Offers Are Underway
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store   Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free Resistance Retribution Demo over at the UK PSN Store
Page 1 of 1