no battlefront 3 for you
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
no battlefront 3 for you

HomePortalGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RS Is Back: Postions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
monkeymonkey522

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-31

RS Is Back: Postions Empty
PostSubject: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:29 pm

Well today GOD faced MOD in a 4 on 4 official war, and we lost pretty badly because of poor choices on positions. So the point in this thread is to determine which positions people can play well. The three positions I am familiar with are:

Capper- Captures The Flag, L/O Usually Consists Of Weapons Like OS, and has power ups like Rally or Stamina.

Defender- Defends The Flag, L/O Usually Consists of Weaposn Like Freeze Gun, or INC, the main power up for defender is Stamina.

Supporter- Helps Either Defender or Capper out, L/O consists of Weapons Like Bow or Shotty, and has power ups like Rage.

So I need to know what positions you are best at. So list the three positions in order of how good you are at them so I can plan accordingly in wars. Do it like mine below.

Monk- 1. Support
2. Defender
3. Capper

Go GOD!
Back to top Go down
monkeymonkey522

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2008-07-31

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:33 pm

My Thoughts Are There Should Be One Person at each of those positions, and the other person can be any of the other positions, depend on who we are facing, and what map it is. I need your input guys!

Thanks

-Monk
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

Number of posts : 200
Registration date : 2008-05-31

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 1:30 am

Always should be one good capper. In 4 on 4, it's best to have two supporters that can do both sides and help win. One good defender is is of course very important.

My best positions:

Capper - consists of me getting the flag (durrr) with usually just stealth + OS and 3 speed/health.

Supporter - help pick up the cappers slack and defend when we need it. Usually I'll just send a OS beam back to our base to help out and on my way to cap/help cap again.

BaizDaza - all around with nothing but kills on his mind, after everyone is taken care of you rage through and get the flag to bring back to your base. No deaths.

Razz:P:P I'm not the best at defending/that's mostly your job, so I was not left with much else. Razz
Back to top Go down
https://remagtiheno.darkbb.com
[GOD]Jedisquirrel
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 10:38 am

My best positions are:

1.Capper/Supporter(im pretty good at both of them)
2.Defender

I think that we should also have some more stratigies on maps and places. Also, we should try some other maps for wars other than korr. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:08 am

hi Jedi Very Happy

and Korr is our best map tho! IDK, Monk, what maps would we do good on (and don't say Sullust)?
Back to top Go down
dvp

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 5:07 pm

Hows about Echo, Saluecami (what).

I'm pretty good at capping and deffending.
Back to top Go down
[GOD]Jedisquirrel
Genin
Genin

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-04-05

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 8:51 pm

Cami cis is really cheap lol. I finished cami cis against ajax and invix in less than a minute.
Back to top Go down
dvp

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-07-04

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 4:47 pm

That's why 8th uses it. <_<
Back to top Go down
ripBFIII
Admin
Admin
ripBFIII

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:52 pm

eww CIC. '<_<
Back to top Go down
tiz1power
GOD Member
GOD Member

Number of posts : 98
Registration date : 2008-06-23

PostSubject: FOR THE TEAM!   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 1:58 pm

i will do anything just please let me play! im a lil rusty tho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RS Is Back: Postions   RS Is Back: Postions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RS Is Back: Postions
Page 1 of 1